Monday, May 25, 2009

spinach & cheese fritatta
















I can't take too much responsibility for this recipe as it is a weight watchers one. for the most part, unless something is just really obvious, i tend to follow recipes closely the 1st time and decide from there what needs to be changed. since i have been delinquent in my postings and this is an older dish, i can't remember if it is turkey bacon or fakin' bacon (since we do both around here) but, judging by the curls in it, i think it must be turkey bacon. i wish i had made potatoes this morning since the plate was a little empty (note the grapes - just as in my art, i apparently dislike negative space on my plating as well). anyhow, this dish is not too terribly interesting, but i was pretty proud of how nicely it came out on my 1st try at fritatta so i figured i would post it. although i think my next one will be better because one of the highlights of being without electricity for 7 days is that i am now the proud owner of a cast iron pan so i can properly melt the cheese on the fritatta in the oven.

No comments: